Ground handling workflow management integrated with dispatching system helps dispatcher know the status of each work order and call the right group easily.
Within the dispatcher application, a Gantt chart provides the visualization of each ground handling task process related with a scheduled flight in the airport.
Additional PTT buttons on the right side of Gantt chart help dispatcher call the radios of a specific ground group in charge of this flight.
- Visualized chart helps dispatcher and administrator monitor ground handling task more instantly
- Automatic remind dispatcher and ground staff of delayed task
- Dispatcher can use a visualized map to monitor airport gate status more easily
- Automatic report of each ground handling task helps administrators track responsibility more efficiently
Ground Handling System Feature List
- Flight dynamic information notice and accurate push
- Automatic and manual ground staff assignment
- Flight gate assignment notice
- Customized short message notice and query
- Upload workflow status on portable radio
- History report query and export
- Adaptable with ETSI DMR tier 3 trunking system and TETRA system